Wednesday 25 September 2019

Guest Designing for Stamplorations # 8

 Hello folks,

Time flies so fast!!
We are in the last (8th) week of the Digital Wednesdays by Stamplorations.
I am sure you all enjoyed this beautiful journey along with us.
Thank you, Shery for this wonderful opportunity!!

I am here with two new projects for the same.

My first project is a card. 
I have used a card front image from the Cupful of Blooms digital stamps - Set of 6

 

I coloured the image with Zig markers and fussy cut it. On a card base, I added some watercolor stripes. Foam mounted the image on the base. Added the sentiment.





My second post is a set of Birthday tags.
These tags are the bonus printable tags from the Spring Time blooms and Coffee digital stamp.


I coloured the images of the tags using Zig markers and fussy cut them. 
On some ready tags, I stencilled some designs using Sparkle paste. 
Foam mounted the fussy cut images on the stencilled base. Added a sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by!

We can still be in touch :))

Follow me here!

Remember to hop along and leave comments on all the Guest Designer's blog to stand a chance of winning $15 to the Stamplorations stores.

11 comments:

  1. I love the soft pink and blues of your card. Your coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 😍 😍 ! Yes I enjoyed the journey with you and was always looking forward to what you come up with the digis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You really are so successful at bright vibrant colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so beautiful and the coloring of them is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your soft colors! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowered tags and card are beautiful..you did a wonderful job coloring them...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a fan of tags big time - I love these colorful flower tags and your art is beautiful-- the cards are a delight as well - I saw them at STAMPlorations blog - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the background on your pretty card and tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all just gorgeous! I've always been a fan
    of stripes, so I really love the first card's design.
    All of the designs are lovely, really.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so beautiful! I think the rose tag is my favorite, but it's so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete