Saturday 2 November 2019

Ink # 199

 Hello friends!
(Back after a super busy last week with lots of Diwali celebrations. 
I am still in the mood of celebrations. I hope to get back to normal soon enough.)

It's time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational challenges where the theme is One layer cards.


Sharing my One layer card here.


I have used the Wallpaper art stamp set by Altenew. 
I stamped the leaf image from the stamp set on the card using a combination of Lawn Fawn dye ink and distress ink. Stamped the sentiment. 




Hope you like my card.
Hop over to the challenge blog to see more beautiful inspirations by my team-mates.

Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me here!


Linking to


10 comments:

  1. Yes I do ;) !! Usually one (that is me) would look at just the floral stamp but only few (like you) spot the beauty in leaves !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful movement and color Anila! Love that flowy sentiment~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. So simple and stunning. Well done resisting the want to adding more, like I tend to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this off the edge stamping designs-been my fav since I started and you used such fresh coloured ink-it looks like it is full of shine. I do like the placement of the sentiment and what a funky sentiment that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is so perfect for a one layer card! I love how you featured the yellow, fall leaves and paired them with a bold sentiment!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamping and placement of those leaves, very simple yet striking! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and good to see you at Less Is More! Thanks for playing along! :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous CAS design, love those pretty yellow leaves! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your one layer card, amazing!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday! Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colour - so cheerful .

    ReplyDelete