Valentine's fever everywhere. I am also having Valentine's shaker card on the blog today.
A quick look at my today's card.
- Took a Patterned paper, mounted it on a white cardstock.
- Cut a shaker window together for both the layers.
- Put acetate sheet and add foam double tape.
- Put shaker elements in the window. Stick one more acetate sheet on the window to seal it.
- Take the base card. Cut same size window on the base cardstock.
- Mounted the shaker card on this card stock.
- Stamp a message on the inside panel.
- Decorate using embellishments.
Here are few more pics...
Thank you for dropping by :)
I am entering this project into...
- Paruscardmaking challenge - Anything goes
- Scrapping for fun - Spots and Dots
- Simonsaysstamp - Wednesdaychallenge - Anything goes
- Thecardconcept - (Red-white colour combo)