Wednesday 16 October 2019

Diwali card set

Hello friends!
Sending Diwali cards to maximum of my friends  is a target, I have set for myself.
Trying to make as many cards as possible. 
Hopefully I am able to send these to all my friends.

 Today I am sharing a set of 4 cards all same in design. This card design is an old one, I shared a couple of years ago. I have recreated this.
It is one of the popular and most pinned card on my Pinterest.


Here are a set of the cards I created in the same design with just some color variations.






I have used various products from my stash for these cards.

Check out the quick time-lapse video tutorial I shared on my YouTube channel here
And while you are there, how about subscribing to my channel? Hehehe...

Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me here!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Anila ! I am your loyal subscriber and I enjoy watching your FB live and you tube videos ;) I hope i make to the list of friends getting these beautiful cards ☺️ I loved the card design a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design, love the subtle BG and the festive colors.

    ReplyDelete