Friday 15 December 2017

Let's have Coffee!

Hello friends!
Today I am showcasing a CAS card for the ongoing Winter coffee lovers blog hop!



I have used the Gerda Steiner Coffee stamps for my card.
The Coffee Monster stamp set for the images and Coffeesaurus stamp set for the sentiment.

I stamped the images (Critter and cup) using Black Archival ink, coloured it with Zig clean brushes and an aqua pen & fussy cut the image. On a white card base, I distressed one corner using Peacock feathers DI. Adhered the critter image on it and the cup over the critter. I drew the horns on the critter to give a Christmassy/Wintery feel to my card. Lastly, stamped the sentiment on the card to complete it.

More Clicks!


Thank you for dropping by!


Linking to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment