Tuesday 12 December 2017

Merry Coffee

Hi, friends!
Another card for the Winter Coffee lover's blog hop.


For this card,
On a Kraft top folding card base, I randomly stamped the snowflakes with Versamark and heat embossed them with white EP. 
Using my Fine tip Versamark pen, I drew some smaller snowflakes and heat embossed them too with white EP. 
On a white strip, I stamped the sentiment. The original "Merry Christmas" sentiment is masked and stamped along with "Coffee" to get the "Merry Coffee" sentiment. 
I stamped the image on Montval Canson paper, coloured with zig clean brushes and fussy cut it. 
Mounted the image on the card using foam adhesive. 
Lastly, using my Uniball white gel pen, I made few snowflakes to fill in the empty gaps. 

Few more pics!



Thank you for stopping by!

Linking my card to 

No comments:

Post a Comment