Thursday 5 October 2017

sunshine & rainbows

Hi!
A new challenge commenced today at the Craft Rocket challenge blog
The theme for this month is Happy Birthday or Pink

Here is my DT inspiration card.


For this card, I have used the Magical Birthday stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. 
On a white panel, I stamped the rainbow and lightly coloured it with pencil colours. Stamped few stars with yellow dye ink. Stamped the sentiment in position. Adhered this panel on a grey card base.I stamped the Unicorn on a white card, coloured and fussy cut it. Foam mounted the unicorn on the card.


Thank you for dropping by. Would love to see what you create for the challenge.
Do check out the blog for other DT inspirations.


Entering the card in the following challenges
Sovushkaslavia (I missed one stage so linking this project)

No comments:

Post a Comment