Sunday 13 May 2018

CAS style Shadow boxes

Hi!
A very Happy Mother's day to everyone!

I am sharing a couple of Shadow boxes, I made for Mother's day!
I have made these shadow boxes in CAS style. 


I made these shadow boxes using some A4 size cardstock (I have a video tutorial ready but I couldn't upload it for some reason :(... Will do it sometime soon...!)
Once the base of the box was made, I printed some sentiments and mounted them in the box using foam adhesive with a specific arrangement in mind. I decorated them using lots of flowers from Little Birdie. Lastly, added few Nuvo drops to complete the project.

Shadow Box - 1
I made this box very colourful using mixed coloured flowers and a simple quote.


Shadow Box - 2
I made this box very simple using single coloured flowers with focus on the sentiment.

 




That's all for today. 
It was really enjoyable making these shadow boxes. Hope you liked them too. 
Would like to know which one is your favourite...

Playing along 


No comments:

Post a Comment