Thursday 7 November 2019

Unicorn cupcake

Hello!!!
Another card for the Coffee loving Cardmakers!!

I am trying to combine two of my favorite challenges here. 
One is the Coffee challenge and the other one is the 30-day coloring challenge by Kathy Racoosin


I have used an image by Craftin Desert Divas. Colored with Zig markers and fussy cut it.
On a card base, I adhered a paper strip with distressed edges. Pattern paper by Lawn Fawn. Foam mounted the image and the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me here!

Linking to

9 comments:

  1. What a super fun card - love that unique unicorn cup with it's rainbow mane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute unicorn cup and I love the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both challenge fronts Anila !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute rainbow unicorn cup, sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cute!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH how cute. Unicorn coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, love this cute unicorn cup and your fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog unicorncoloringpages

    ReplyDelete