Saturday 11 January 2020

Ink # 204

Hello friends!!
I am missing posting a lot of things on my blog. Life is a little busy at the moment. 
I hope to be back on the track soon enough.

A new challenge begins today over at Inkspirational Challenges.
The theme this fortnight is Word prompt - Fauna.

My card for the challenge is dedicated to the Australian Kangaroos and other wildlife affected in the recent disaster.
I recently saw a video where a rescued Kangaroo couldn't stop hugging its rescuer. 
I pray that things get back in shape sooner.

Over to my card!

The image is by Craftin Desert Divas. Coloured and Fussy cut.
I stencilled the background using a stencil and distress inks. 
Stamped the sentiment and foam mounted the image.



Head over to the challenge blog and check other beautiful inspirations.

Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me here!



7 comments:

  1. This looks so so pretty. I love the soft colors, your coloring looks amazing and I really love the stenciled background! Wonderful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello master juggler 😁!! You have created an adorable card ,amazed by your ability to create quickly !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kangaroos are absolutely adorable and such a wonderful way to pay homage to the terrible devastation in Australia! Heart-warming!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love your Australia theme right now. Your coloring on the image and your use of the stencil is really beautiful.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute card, supportive of wildlife in Australia. It looks great with the stenciled greeneries and clean layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! And beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Anila! That's so sad about Australia ;(

    ReplyDelete