Saturday 4 April 2020

Ink # 210

Hello everyone!!
A New challenge begins over at Inkspirational challenges

The theme this fornight is Word prompt - Spring

Sharing my inspiration card!

I have used a stamp set by Wplus9 called He is Risen.
Stamped the background stamp on a white card using grey ink by Lawn Fawn. 
Stamped the two floral images. Coloured them using Zig markers and added details using Faber Castell Polychromos. Die-cut the florals using the co-ordinating dies.
On a grey card base, I adhered the white card with the grey background. Adhered the flowers on them to match the image in the BG. Foam mounted one flower to make it pop. Heat embossed and foam mounted the sentiment.



Hop over to the challenge blog to see more inspirations!

Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me here!

5 comments:

  1. This is soo Beautiful 😍 ! I loved your coloring and the warm colors Anila:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive coloring of the flowers and I Love how you used the same flower pattern in grey for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the background that you have created and the feature flower is so pretty and bright!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I like the bright flowers against the muted background. It pops and is the STAR of the card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely spring card and I do love the grey ink background against the bright flowers.

    ReplyDelete