Wednesday 6 January 2021

CAS floral card

 Hello Hello...

It's been a very very long time since I posted anything here. I have been off crafting for sometime. Now with the beginning of the new year, I am starting afresh. Getting back to crafting slowly.  

Sharing here my first card of this year!


A CAS floral card!!!

A simple card with a bold floral image and some background stencilling.

I have used the Heartfelt rose digi by Stamplorations

The image is coloured using Zig clean brush markers.




Thank you for stopping by!


Follow me here!


Happy Crafting!

Linking my card to the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Pretty use of the colors. Welcome back to crafting :) - Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card!!!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge!!

    ReplyDelete