Monday 30 August 2021

Butterfly card | CIC | Dreams take flight

Hellloo!!
There is still time to play the challenge over Cupcake Inspirations!!
It is a theme challenge - Take Flight!


Here is my inspiration for the same!

I distressed the flowers and leaves using various inks through a Stencil. Stamped the butterfly, colored and fussy cut it. On the card panel, I stamped the sentiment. Foam mounted the butterfly on the card.




Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here


 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I like your coloring and this is such a pretty card. I like the stenciling on the background, awesome. Have a great day! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BREATHTAKING!! I saw in on FB and had to come on over. I LOVE the stenciling and your butterfly is AMAZING!!! GREAT Take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete