Friday 11 February 2022

Joy Clair - February release Blog-hop

Hello my lovely friends!!! 

I am super thrilled to be joining some talented bunch of crafters for the Joy Clair February release Blog-hop - The SPRINGISH FIESTA 2022. Thank you so much Martha for inviting me for this fabulous event :)


Here are the digital stamps from the new release . The link to the store is right below them.


I have made three cards for today.

CARD 1 - We do it Together (Using Count me in digital stamp)

For this card, 

  • I printed the image along with the sentiment from the same stamp on Bristol smooth cardstock.
  • I colored the images using Zig markers. 
  • I then, fussy cut the image from all sides. 
  • On a pale yellow card base, I adhered the image popping it up with a foam tape. 
  • Lastly, added a few sequins and complete the card.



Card 2 - Happy Belated Birthday 4"x4" Mini card (Using Count me in digital stamp)


For this card,

  • I printed only one half of the floral design 2 times on Bristol smooth cardstock.
  • I colored the images using Zig markers. 
  • I then, fussy cut the 2 images from all sides. 
  • On 4"x4" white card base, I adhered the images flat on the two outer sides (facing inwards) 
  • I printed the sentiment on a strip and foam mounted it in the center of the card.
  • Lastly, added a few sequins and complete the card.






Card 3 - Happy Birthday (Using Refresh the soul digital stamp)


For this card,
  • I printed only the bird image from the set on Bristol smooth cardstock.
  • I used Concentrated Liquid watercolors to color the image. 
  • I then, fussy cut the image. 
  • On white card panel, I printed the sentiment, towards the bottom, from the same set. 
  • I stencilled some sun rays on the top-left corner of the card panel.
  • I layered two die-cut circles flat over the stencilled portion , bigger in white and smaller in yellow over it.
  • Foam mounted the bird over the circles.
  • Lastly, added a few sequins and complete the card.




Hope you liked my cards with this new release. Do let me know your favorite from the three.

Over to the hop details -

BLOG HOP DETAILS

All you have to do is hop along to each stop & leave a comment along the way to be entered to win! Winners will be posted on Joy Clair Designs Blog by business end on February 22. You must check the blog & claim your prize within one week.

PRIZES:

Grand Prizes: One comment from the blog post will win the "Springish Fiesta Bundle 2022" with entire release. Three comments from all designer's blog hop post will win two digital stamp sets each one from our New Release "Springish Fiesta 2022".


Find the hop order below -

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

 

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the little birdie!🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all fabulous cards! The flowers are all gorgeous, but the bird with the sun rays is really sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! I love the background you made for the little bird, it pops your main image. The flowers are beautifully colored. Sucha an amazing cards you have!

    ReplyDelete