This is Christmas post.
I have been a little late in posting this. Somehow it skipped my mind. But as i had specially designed it for a challenge, here I am posting it.
A CAS card!
A Clean and simple card, easy to replicate.
- Cut the cardstock to the required sized card.
- Cut the patterned paper a little smaller than the cardstock, so that a border of the cardstock can be seen under the patterned paper. Stick it on the cardstock.
- Stick the stickers and embellishments (Santa, gifts etc.) as desired.
- Stick the sentiment in the centre on a foam adhesive.
- Put a star on one corner. So simple.
- And your card is ready!!
Thank you for dropping by.
Kindly leave a comment if you like my post.
I am entering this project for Cas-ualfridays - CFC163 -- Christmas & Hanukkah