Wednesday 21 December 2016

Congratulations card!

Hi everyone..

This is another card I made today. 

Completely out of the Christmas theme, this card is made for a Challenge. 


To begin with 

  • I took a 5x6 card and covered it with a yellowish brown patterned paper. 
  • I used the Mudra "Old Script" stamp with a mixture of Lime, Magenta and Sky blue colour dabbed on it randomly. I then stamped it multiple times on a textured white paper. 
  • Later i cut a heart on the stamped portion. 


  • I stamped the Mudra stamp "Sentiment Essentials" on the white paper again. Lastly came the arranging of it all.

  • I first placed the stamped heart on the cardstock, as the background for the sentiment. 


  • The sentiment was stuck over it overlapping the heart halfway. 
  • Lastly came the placing of a Wedding couple silhoutte. 

There it's done for!
A Congratulations card for a newly married couple. 



Thank you for reading through!

I am entering this project for 
Mudra Challenge # 4 - Sketch

Supplies used - 

  • Card stock
  • Patterned paper
  • Mudra "Old Script" stamp (Image attached)
  • Mudra "Sentiment Essentials" stamp (Image attached)
  • Sticker 


 Regards,
Novel Ideas
Anila Dikay


 

No comments:

Post a Comment