A card I made for another challenge..
Its a simple card with few steps.
- I took a white cardstock of the desired size.
- Stamped the design using Versamark Watermark and heat embossed using clear embossing powder.
- Used distress inks with a blending tool till I got a proper shading. Sprayed with little water on it and let it dry.
- Stuck this paper on to a brown cardstock, leaving a small brown margin from all 4 sides.
- Took a black strip of cardstock. Stamped a sentiment using Versamark Watermark. Heat embossed using white embossing powder.
- Added few pearls.
- There the card is ready!
Hope you liked my card.
Kindly leave your feedback!
Linking this project to ICR Blog hop - Emboss me Anything - Wet or Dry