Friday 12 October 2018

HAPPY birthday wishes (WCMD)

Hello!
I made this card to participate in the Winnie and Walter World cardmaking day challenges. 
I have used the In Blooms - Carolina's florals to make my card.


I stamped the flowers and leaves on a watercolour paper, coloured and fussy cut them. 
On a white card panel, Stamped the sentiment from the same set in black. Adhered the flowers around the sentiment. Stamped the leaves and other details directly on the panel. 
Foam mounted this panel on a top folding card base. Lastly, added a few details with a black pen.


Thank you for stopping by!

(There seems to be some problem with commenting on my blog. I would really appreciate if you could leave your love on my Instagram post. Here is the link)

Linking to the 

(My favorite technique is to stamp florals without masking to create CAS cards)








No comments:

Post a Comment