Saturday 20 October 2018

You are pretty amazing!

Hello all!
A new challenge begins today over at Inkspirational. Theme for the challenge is Vellum. 
Use Vellum on your cards and participate in this challenge.

Here's my take on the challenge.


I have been wanting to try this Vellum card for a long time.
I diecut 4rectangular pieces with scalloped edges. Adhered two each back to back, sandwiching the Vellum in between. Repeated this on the other side too.
Stamped a sentiment from a set by Cas-ual fridays. 
Foam mounted the watercolor florals by Little Birdie crafts.
Added a few sequins. thanks





Thank you for stopping by!
Looking forward to what you make for the challenge.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to some reasons (Still unknown) if you are not able to comment on my blog, I would request you to please drop over to my Instagram (linked here) and leave your feedback on my post there. It would be greatly appreciated. 

Playing along with




No comments:

Post a Comment