Thursday 4 October 2018

Hi friend...(Winnie-Walter rerun#34)

Hi!
I made this card to participate in the Winnie & Walter re-run no. 34 challenge. 
The featured product in this re-run is the alphabet stamp set.

Here's my take on the challenge.

My card here is inspired by both the cards made by Crystal.
I liked how simple her first card is where she stamped the sentiment and just scored the card for added interest. I liked her second card where she has used the negative of the die-cut with colour combinations.  I combined both these ideas to make my card here. 

I first die-cut the sentiment on a white card panel using the cutaway die. Stamped the other sentiment in black Versafine ink, using some stamps from my stash. I scored this panel randomly using my scoreboard. (The scored lines are visible in the close-up pictures) Adhered a piece of teal cardstock on to a yellow card base. Foam mounted the negative die-cut piece such that the teal is seen through it. Foam mounted the tiny die-cut pieces. Lastly, added a few sequins. 

Few close-ups!



Thank you for stopping by!

Playing along with 
w&w_rerun_logo




No comments:

Post a Comment