Thursday 1 June 2017

Rain or Shine

Hello, Crafty peeps!

Today begins a new Challenge at A Perfect time to Craft challenge blog.

Theme is always "Anything goes"
Come along and join in the challenge!!

Our sponsor for month of June is Pattie's Creations

Image may contain: text

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their shop here

No automatic alt text available.

Join them on Facebook here
No automatic alt text available.


The digi I have used for my card is  "Duckie with rain boots". Here's a link to the image.

Here is my DT inspiration for the same.

I coloured the digi with some pencil colours and die-cut the image using a stitched circle die-cut. I die-cut another stitched circle, from a blue water coloured paper, little larger than the image. On a contrasting orange cardstock, I stuck two strips of polka dotted paper ribbons. Firstly, mounted the watercoloured circle die-cut with foam adhesive and then the image die-cut over it. Lastly stamped the sentiment on a strip and mounted it on the card.

Here's another look at my card.


Hop over the blog to check out the inspirations by my other DT friends. 

And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment