Sunday 28 May 2017

Victorian Romance

Hello, Everyone!!

Time flies so soon... 
It has been three months since I started Guest designing for the Make My Monday challenge blog. Today is my last post for this challenge blog. 
Thank you, Carole, for this wonderful opportunity. 
It was indeed a great pleasure working in a stress-free environment, with you and the team. 

The theme for the current challenge is "Victorian Romance"

Here is my GDT inspiration post for the same.



I began with an image of a Victorian couple from Google. Die-cut few leaves and the image using stitched circle die. Distressed the die-cuts with "Scattered Straw" distress ink. Took a brown embossed cardstock. Stuck a golden washi tape. Adhered a doily and mounted the circle die-cut on the doily. Arranged the leaves around the circle. Tied a twine around the panel and added flowers/leaves. Lastly added a sentiment to the card.

Here's another look at the card.



Thank you for dropping by my blog. 
Looking forward to seeing your creations for this challenge.

Do drop by the blog to check some wonderful inspirations by my other DT friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment