Monday 15 May 2017

Sugar & Spice

Hello, Everyone!

A New challenge starts today at Make My Monday blog

Theme for the challenge is Sugar & Spice.

Here is my Guest Design post for the challenge.


For this card, I sketched two mason jars on coloured papers and fussy cut them. Matted a white cardstock with a green patterned paper. Adhered a doily and a circle die-cut over it. Mounted the 2 mason jars over this. With white gel pen on black strips, I wrote the sentiments and adhered them on the card. Lastly added few sequins to add some element.

My sentiment here depicts all the Sugary and Spicy experiences one gets in their everyday lives.


Isn't that a very different challenge to work on. So what are you waiting for?

Looking forward to seeing all the creations you all come up with.

Head over the blog to check out other DT inspirations.





No comments:

Post a Comment