Monday 1 May 2017

Just for you

Hello Crafters,

The May challenge starts today at A Perfect time to Craft
. Theme is always "Anything goes"

Come along and join in the challenge!!



Here is my DT inspiration for the same.


Our sponsor for month of May is SheepSki Designs

Image may contain: one or more people, drawing and text

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their shop here

Image may contain: one or more people

Join them on Facebook here

No automatic alt text available.


The digi I have used for my card is  "Emmy's Hat". Here's a link to the image.






I coloured the digi with some pastel pencil colours and adhered it with foam adhesive on a die-cut circle. 
Mounted this on a printed cardstock. 
I embellished it with flowers, leaves, butterfly and some sequins. 
Lastly added the sentiment to it.

Here's another look at my card.



Do hope over the blog to check out the inspirations by my other DT friends. 

And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.




Entering this project in the follwoing challenges -
thecardconcept - April showers
colorthrowdown

carabbiemomentsofcraft - Anything goes - Spring
timeoutchallenges - flowers with optional twist of kissing


No comments:

Post a Comment