Saturday 23 September 2017

How've you bean

Hi!

Here I am using a digi by Sayaki Glitter


Image may contain: text

Check out the awesome collection of digis at their shop here

Here is my card.




 I printed and coloured this digi named "Mouse and Hedgehog"
Die-cut the digi using stitched rectangle die. 
I took a watercolour Fabriano card panel and watercoloured uniform strips of yellow colour. 
Adhered this watercoloured panel on a grey card base. 
Mounted the die-cut digi on this card. 
Stamped the sentiment and die-cut it using a heart die. 
Punched a tiny hole at the top of the heart. 
Tied a string through it. Pasted the loose end of the string around the top. 

Few more pictures



Thank you for checking out my card.
Hope you enjoyed it.


Linking my card through
2017 fall hop

No comments:

Post a Comment