Saturday 23 September 2017

Positivitea

Hi!
I have been making few coffee cards, these past few days, to enter in the Coffee loving cardmakers fall blog hop
But being an ardent tea lover myself, it would be unjust to not make a tea card. 

So today's card has a cup of tea - Positivitea!! 

Here's my card!



I wanted the sentiment of this card to reflect the positiveness of having the morning tea. I typed the sentiment, formatted and printed the sentiment on a white card panel. 
I stencilled the rays using Fossilized Amber DI. 
I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the cup from the Fiskars Latte love stamp set. 
Stamped the vapours on the card panel. 
Adhered the cup on the card. 
On a white card base, I put a strip of washi tape on one side and mounted the card panel over it. 

Few more pictures



How do you like my card?
Do leave your feedback. I love reading through your comments.

Thank you for dropping by.

Linking my card to the following challlenges

No comments:

Post a Comment