Wednesday 21 August 2019

Guest Designing for Stamplorations # 5

Hello!!
It's time for the Digital Wednesday over the Stamplorations blog.
I can't believe it is the 5th week already.

Here are my cards for this week.

Card 1
A rainbow color washed background using watercolors, on this card front from the Fluttery Garden digital bundle. I added some glitter to the Butterflies to pop them up.
Added a heat embossed sentiment.




Card 2
A set of cards using the card front digital image from the Coffee Blossoms digital bundle.
I have done some spotlight colouring here! 
Using a craft knife, I cut open the central frame and made it into a shaker card.




Thank you for stopping by!

Find me here!

Remember to hop along and leave comments on all the Guest Designer's blog to stand a chance of winning $15 to the Stamplorations stores.







12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I especially loved the second card- that was a genius idea to turn it into a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards with digital stamps Anila ! You are inspiring me to try out digis soon !Cool idea to make a shaker frame and spotlight colouring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE the flow of color wash over the entire images of the butterflies! Shaker cards, perfect idea!!! Gorgeous cards Anila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful water coloring!
    I really like the spotlight coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I LOVE the shakers! Such wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The color wash and spotlight coloring make for some quick cards, I’m guessing. I will have to try these techniques. I can see using either technique to make a set of cards for a gift. Hmmm..... and I know who I can do that for. Thanks so much for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that
    first card's colors!
    All the cards are
    so pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you colored up only some of the roses and left the rest black and white

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL cards!
    LOVE the sparkle on the wings, ADORE your fussy cut shaker windows and spotlight coloring!

    ReplyDelete