Wednesday 28 August 2019

Guest Designing for Stamplorations # 6

Welcome back to another Digital Wednesday at Stamplorations.
We are in week 6 of the Digital Wednesdays.

Card 1
A simple CAS card using the Free digital image called Bloomdala Bliss


I coloured the image using Zig markers and fussy cut along the image outline. Foam mounted this on a card base. Added the sentiment using Hello die 
Added a few sequins to complete the card.


Card 2
Another simple card using an image from Coffee blossoms digital bundle of 9


I coloured the image using Zig markers and fussy cut it. 
On a card base, I added a panel of dry embossed panel and foam mounted the image over it. Added the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by!

Find me here!

Remember to hop along and leave comments on all the Guest Designer's blog to stand a chance of winning $15 to the Stamplorations stores.






19 comments:

  1. Wow, these are colored up perfectly and I really love the way you made the coffee look so realistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and beautiful colors...you did a great job using the zig markers...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bloomdala is beautiful! I love the card and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring of these digital images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you color
    choices on both
    cards. Beautiful
    design on the first.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty choice of colors on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved both the cards Anila !fresh colors and wonderful card designs .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always inspiring Pooja 😘

      Delete
  8. Beautiful color choices on the first card! I really love it. I even tried coloring that lovely image myself - and I'm not a colorist! hehe And the coffee cup with roses is beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. I'm going to be casing that first one. I already made one with that freebie image but your colors have inspired me to make one in your colors. Beautiful! [Bunny]````

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing Bunny. Would love to see how yours come out. Please tag me when you post it on Instagram. Check my handle mentioned above.

      Delete
  10. So beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your colour schemes Anila. They put life in every project of yours

    ReplyDelete