Monday 8 March 2021

Paint a Rainbow

 Hello everyone!!

I can now share this wonderful news that I am joining the Design team full of talented ladies at Cupcake Inspirations.

Looking forward to an amazing, creative time here.

The new challenge # 514 is up and the theme is CATS.

Here is my card for the same.

For my card,

I die-cut the rainbow and colored it with multiple colors. Stamped, colored and die-cut the cat. On a card base, I stenciled some sun rays using distress ink. Adhered the rainbow over it. Added a cloud die-cut. Stamped the sentiment. I crossed out "Be" from the sentiment and added "Paint" just to create some interest. Lastly, foam mounted the cat.



Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Firstly, I am so glad that you are the CIC team, Congratulations Anila and what an adorable card to start with! I love the cute cat but.. I think you striking off and writing Paint...is absolutely creative thing to incorporate in the design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card congrats 👏🐱😺
    Have a nice day😊💐

    ReplyDelete