Saturday 27 February 2021

Altenew Persian motifs - Monogram card

Hello!!
Don't we all love receiving and giving out personalized gifts to our loved ones? Something like Monogrammed gifts... It can be a wall frame, a desktop frame or a handmade card. 
I personally love making such projects focusing on the alphabet and decorating it to complement the recipient. 
Today, I am sharing a video tutorial on my channel to show how to make a Monogram card without using any dies. My finances do not allow me to invest in all those expensive dies :(


My Monogram card!


I have purposely taken the most curved alphabet for making my card, just to show how easily it can be done.
Also, I have hand-drawn the letter, but you can print out the same.



For detailed tutorial hop over to my YT channel and check the video here.




Thank you for stopping by!


Follow me here!


Happy Crafting!

Linking to




No comments:

Post a Comment