Thursday 11 February 2021

Unicorn card

 Hello!!!

A colorful and magical Unicorn card on my blog today. I made this card for the Newton's nook challenge.


I die-cut a big heart and stencilled some clouds and a rainbow on it. Stamped the sentiment. On a strip of paper I randomly stamped the image in grey. Adhered this strip to a card base and foam mounted the heart and the unicorn over it. I added few star sequins to complete the card.



The unicorn and sentiment are from the Believe in Unicorn stamp set by Newton's nook
The clouds and rainbow stencils are by Time for Tea designs.
The heart die is by Spellbinders
Distress inks by Ranger
Image colored using Zig clean markers
Star sequins by Trinity stamps


Thank you for stopping by!


Follow me here!


Happy Crafting!

Playing along









3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love how you created your scene on the heart! The clouds and rainbow work fabulously with the unicorn! So glad you shared your magical card with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow inside the heart and that unicorn is jumping right off the page! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rainbow inside of the heat is brilliant! You rocked the challenge! Thanks for sharing the love at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete