Thursday 4 February 2021

Colorful butterflies card

 Hello!

"You make me feel like I CAN FLY"


This is a One layer card made by combining a few themes for some ongoing challenges. One of the challenges include the Turner Syndrome awareness challenge Feb'2021. You may read more about it all here.
To be honest, I did not know much about TS. It was only when I came across a card video by my friend Ishani, I got to know a lot more about it. I decided to play along the challenge and contribute a little towards spreading awareness.

*****
I have used the Butterfly stencil by Simon says stamp. Colored the various butterflies using different distress inks and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder by Itsy Bitsy.
Stamped a sentiment from a stamp set by Itsy Bitsy. 
Lastly, added few sequins to complete my card.
*****


See the heat embossed texture in the photo below.


Thank you for stopping by!


Follow me here!


Happy Crafting!

Linking to 
(Clear heat embossing done over the stencilled butterflies)
(One layer card)
(I have used 3/4th space diagonally- hope it falls in your CAS guidelines)




















16 comments:

  1. Anila ~ Thank you for spreading awareness of TS! I appreciate that! Your butterfly card is beautiful! I love that you embossed the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FAB make and such lovely colours - well done on combining those challenges too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very bright and happy card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anila, Colorful, eye-popping and fun! Thank you for joining in to support and help spread Turner Syndrome. Awesome CAS creation! Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and springy and positive! A delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stencil heat embossed butterflies, Anila. I love how you used all the different colors and added the pretty colorful sequins. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Anila! Love the rainbow of butterflies! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful CAS creation! Thanks SO MUCH for helping to spread the word about Turner Syndrome! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. So colourful and great how some butterflies are solid and some are patterned. Fits just fine in the guidelines at Perfectly CAS. Thanks for playing along there and also at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anita, thanks for helping to spread awareness about Turner Syndrome! Your one layer card is stunning! I might ‘need’ that stencil! Beautiful creation - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. It feels like a butterfly parade. Love the "happy" colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very beautiful! I love the multi colours! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These butterflies are so colorful and I love the texture from the embossing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete