Friday 23 April 2021

A floral birthday card using Newtons nook Roses

Hello Hello!!

Today I am sharing a floral card here!

I coloured this for the ongoing #thedailymarker challenge.

I have used a stamp set called Roses by Newton's nook. 

For my card, I stamped the image twice to create the arrangement, with a bit of masking, on watercolour paper. Coloured the image with Zig markers and Faber Castell polychromos. 

I then fussy cut the image only towards the top edge of the design. I then roughly added a colour wash to the lower part of the design. I then stamped the sentiment and foam mounted this panel on a card base.

Added a few sequins to complete the card.





Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!


Playing along











5 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful!! I love your coloring and the sequins are a perfect touch! They remind me of the roses that grow in my backyard! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful!! I love your coloring and the sequins are a perfect touch! They remind me of the roses that grow in my backyard! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular coloring! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what amazingly colored roses! Your card is just beautiful! So happy to see your amazing work at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute take on the color challenge. Thanks for linking to the inky paws challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete