Monday 19 April 2021

Hydrangea (Floral) card! - CIC

 Hello everyone!!

Time for a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations challenge. This time, we challenge you to use pastels in your projects.


Here is my Inspiration card for the same


I have used CASual Fridays 4-petal fridies to make my card. 
I have tried to create a bunch of Hydrangeas using the small die-cuts. 
I began by die-cutting many flowers in light blue and light lavender. On a rectangle die-cut panel, I arranged them, overlapping each other to create a bunch. Added a few leaves around the flowers. 
I added small flat pearls to all the flower centres. Stamped the sentiment and foam popped the panel on a blue cardbase.


Hope to see you play along the challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Anila, such pretty pastel shades too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anila!!! Oh how I do love Hydrangeas, and I think your Fri-dies made a very beautiful flower head, and you've chosen such gorgeous pastels to cut them from!!
    I am so happy you have played along at TFC, and I get to see you here AND at Instagram!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete