Saturday 27 November 2021

Altenew Fantasy Florals | Altenew challenge | Altenew Rose card

Hello friends!!!
Sharing a simple floral card here today. 
I call it simple as the awesome layering dies by Altenew has made the job super easy yet makes it look intricate and beautiful.
Here is the card!

I have used the Fantasy floral 3D die set by Altenew. 
I die-cut textured papers by DCWV with the layering dies and made the flowers. I picked up the colors from the November moodboard challenge. 
On a card base, I distressed some stripes to create the base for my flowers. I stamped the sentiment and then stuck the flowers in place. 
The sentiment is from the Altenew's Delicate Bouquet stamp set.
Finished the card with a few sequins.



Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Playing along


 

No comments:

Post a Comment