Sunday 14 November 2021

Altenew Rosie Posy | Altenew mini stamp | Hello CAS card

 Helloo!

Sharing something on my blog after a very long time. I have still been crafting and sharing on my Instagram, but didn't have the mojo to share anything on here. 

Today I am sharing this CAS card following the current mood board from the Altenew challenge.


I have used the mini stamp set called Rosie Posy by Altenew. Stamped the image twice and colored them using Zig markers. I have created a blended look using the two moodboard colors - pink and purple. I fussy cut the two pieces. On a card base, I stamped the same image on the two sides using Fossilised Amber distress oxide. Stamped the sentiment. I foam mounted the fussy-cut images over the stamped images, roatating and adjusting the same so as to show the stamped image from under. 

I kept the card simple with no embellishments.

Few more pics...




Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Playing along





No comments:

Post a Comment