Monday 27 September 2021

Altenew Painted flowers | Altenew challenge

Hello!
I made an OLC after so long. It is fun to create one with no layers at all.


I have used the Painted flowers stamp set by Altenew. 
And as you can see in the picture, I do not own any layering inks. I don't even have any Layering stamps except for this one as I love coloring the images more than the layering. 
On a card base, I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Peony stamp set by Altenew. Marked a circle lightly with a pencil. Stamped the florals around the sentiment. I have used all the possible inks from my stash to layer the stamps. 
And now I think, I should invest in some layering inks. 
After stamping the flowers, I drew the marked circle in between the flowers with a black marker
Added a few sequins to complete the card.





Thank you for stopping by!


 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards , hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own layering inks either... but love these layering stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very beautiful. I love your design and your pretty pink flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors look great and I just love those loose flowers! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete