Friday 24 September 2021

MFT Floral focus | MFT card design Superstar Clean and simple Genius | MFT Mandala

Hello friends!!
Back with a simple floral card today.
Something I made for the MFT Card Design superstar contest CAS category.

Though my card is nowhere Genius and I had been in two minds about linking this one for the contest, as I was literally bowled over by all the gorgeous entries I saw till now. I made this card a couple days back but just completed it today(rather forced myself to) so I can link it.

Here is my card!


I heat embossed the floral image from the Floral Focus stamp set, with Gold embossing powder. Colored the image with Liquid watercolors and fussy cut the same. 
On a white card base, I added a white colored Mandala die-cut. I wanted to enhance the floral arrangement without taking away the focus from it, so added a white mandala doily and then Foam popped the floral image over the mandala. Die-cut the alphabets using LLD alphabet dies. Added the sentiment and embellished the card with some sequins.





You can also check them HERE on my Instagram!!


Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here



Linking to





 

No comments:

Post a Comment