Sunday 29 April 2018

Celebrate

Hi!
Today, I am sharing a card made for the Rerun challenge # 29 at the Winnie & Walter blog
My card here is inspired by a card made by Linda Nomura for the Rerun no. 28, in the month of March. You can find her card here
I loved the cute design made by her. The soothing colour combo and the addition of vellum created a good contrasting background to the black die-cut sentiment. 
I decided to create a card using this idea. 

Here are the cards 
(Card by Linda on the left and card made by me on the right)

 I have used a freebie from The Gossip column: Geometric generation digital elements.
I printed this on a white card panel. Using a craft knife, I cut some parts of the geometric design to create windows. Adhered this panel to a card base. Filled in these windows with pattern papers to create the background panel. 
Stamped the critter and some balloons on a watercolour cardstock. Coloured them with Zig markers and fussy cut them. 
I took a piece of vellum and adhered the images on to it. Adhered this vellum on the card base. Lastly, added the Celebrate cutaway at the bottom of the vellum to complete my card. 

Few more pictures of my card.



Thank you for stopping by.
Playing along




No comments:

Post a Comment