Monday 9 April 2018

Home is...

Hi there,
I am showcasing this CAS style card today.



For my card, I have used supplies for various brands. 
I simply love to see how all these nicely fell into place. Each element has it's own importance on this card and cannot be done without.

I began by die-cutting all the elements for my card using coloured papers. 
I have used the following dies -
MFT Birdhouses
Sizzix Bird#5
Lawn Fawn Grass
Paper Smooches Foliage 1

Started by first pasting the Birdhouses flat on a card panel. I have mix-matched the colours here. Next, I stamped the sentiment which from Jane's Doodles "Home Sweet Home" stamp set. I mounted this panel on a top-folding card base using foam adhesive. Adhered the tiny birds directly and the mother bird using a thin foam underneath. Stamped two musical notes from the Lawn Fawn's "Year Four - Hippo birdie" stamp set. Adhered the leaf at the top and the layered grass at the bottom. Lastly, added a tiny heart near the sentiment to complete the card.

 Here are some more pictures 





Thank you for dropping by!
I would appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment