Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter!!

Hello friends
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter...

Today, I have 2 cards made for Easter using a background stamp from Heroarts.
I am using the Flowing flowers and leaves cling stamp from Heroarts to make these Easter eggs.

Here's a look at my cards.


To begin with on a white card panel, I printed the egg template multiple times till I covered the entire panel. I heat embossed the image on the other side using Versamark and white EP. Heat set the image. I fussy cut all the eggs. 
Using emboss resist technique, I bleanded various coloured distress inks on each egg. Highlighted the edges using contrast inks. 

Now onto the making of the cards. I wanted simple designs so my focus do not move from the heat embossed eggs. 

FIRST CARD


For the first card, I Printed the sentiment on a white panel and die-cut it using a stitched rectangle die. Mounted this on a Kraft card base. Adhered the eggs on the card creating levels. Added two layers of die cut grass to the bottom of the eggs. Added few flowers. Lastly, using a black pen scribbled the ears on the card. 




SECOND CARD


For the second card, I used the remaining eggs to make this CAS card. 
I printed the sentiment on a white panel. On a grey card base,  added strips of washi tape at the top and bottom and adhered the panel over it. Laslty, added the 3 eggs, one directly and others using foam adhesive.



That's all for today!
Your feedback is always appreciable!

Thank you!


Playing along with the following challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment