Tuesday 19 June 2018

Holiday cards (OLC)

Hello friends!
Making cards with layers is something that comes easy for me. I just love the pop of some elements here and there & the 3D look it creates. But creating One layer cards always confuse me. I don't know how to create these as good as some people around me. 

So when I saw this Holiday challenge at Time-Out with an optional twist of OLC, I decided to just take the plunge and make a few. (I already have linked two of my cards HERE and HERE before and this is my third one...lol..highly obsessed)
But I am still confused about the usage of some elements for OLCs. 
Anyways I am sure, I will learn by the end of this.

Here is a couple of Christmas OLCs I made for this challenge.


CARD 1
For my first card, I have used a washi tape stamp and dye ink to create the Xmas tree. Stamped a star and some decorations around. Lastly, stamped the sentiment. All this directly on a card base...Pheww...


CARD 2
For my second card, I have used few washi tapes from my stash. Cut strips of varying sizes and adhered them on to the card base. Stamped the star and the sentiment.
(Here, I am not sure whether this can be considered as an OLC, but I am posting this as it is...)



Thank you for stopping by.
Your feedback helps me in improvising my work.

Playing along


No comments:

Post a Comment