Monday 11 June 2018

Season's Greetings!

Hello friends!

Here I am with a CAS Christmas card on my blog today. 
I know it is too early to start off with the Christmas cards...lol... But I made this card for the Time-out challenges where the theme this time is "Holidays - with an optional twist of One layer card" 

So I planned to make a Christmas card for this challenge and also to play along with their optional twist.

Here's my card!


I have used the Christmas Decor stamp set by Mudra. 
I took a white side folding card base. I stamped the snowflake stamp from the set using some Lawn Fawn dye inks. Stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx black ink.
I added the clear Nuvo drops to the centre of the snowflakes to give them some shiny effect. 





Playing along with 
(playing along with the OLC twist)




No comments:

Post a Comment