Monday 3 April 2017

April Showers

Hello Everyone!

New challenge live on the Make my Monday blog. 
The theme for the challenge is "April Showers"

I am Guest designing for this challenge.

Here's my inspiration card for the same.


For my card, I began with a piece of watercolour paper. Coloured a splash of blue with distress ink. Let it dry. I mounted this panel on my card base. 
I took a circle die-cut and stamped the image of cloud/sun/raindrops from the HOTP stamp set "Clouds and Raindrops". 
I stamped the sentiment, also from the same set, on a strip of white paper. 
Mounted the die-cut using foam adhesive on the colour splashed portion, and the sentiment at the bottom of the card. 
Lastly added few star sequins to add some element to the card. 


Hope you liked my card. 
Hop over to the blog  to check out many more inspirations from my DT friends. 
Looking forward to your participation.

Regards,
Anila Dikay.

Entering this in the following challenges -
timeoutchallenges - Challenge # 80 - Inspired by words
happylittlestampers - hls-april-watercolour-challenge
simonsays stamp - monday challenge - make a rainbow(The sun and rain in my card will give rise to a rainbow)

No comments:

Post a Comment