Monday 17 April 2017

Embossed card

Hello!!
A new challenge begins today at Make my Monday blog
The theme for the new challenge is Embossing - Heat or dry.

I am Guest designing for the challenge. 

Here is my Inspiration card for the same.

My card features dry embossed BG.


I began with dry embossing the card panel with an Embossing folder in my Bigshot. I later mounted this panel on the card base. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and adhered it to the base with foam adhesive. Embellished the card with flowers and leaves.  
That makes my card ready!!!



Thank you for dropping by my blog. 
Awaiting to see your projects.
Do drop by the blog and check the inspirations for my DT friends.

Regards,
Anila Dikay

Entering this project into the following challenges -
Stamplorations - CAS card challenge - Pastel colours

No comments:

Post a Comment