Wednesday 5 April 2017

Inspired by a movie / book

Hello, everyone!
The new challenge for the month of April is up at Craft rocket challenge blog and the theme for this month is "Inspired by a Movie / book"

Here is my DT inspiration card for the theme.

My card is inspired by a movie called "Goosebumps" wherein a Character in the storyline is shown  to be an author, who has written a series of books. The "series of book " is what inspired me. 

Here's my card



For this card, I began with colouring this digi of a stack of books. I had won this #oddball digi in one of the challenges. I love this image very much. After colouring this image I die-cut it with a stitched rectangle die. 
I took a yellow cardstock and stuck a matching patternpaper on it. I mounted the die-cut digi on this, placing it at the edge. 
Attached the sentiment with foam adhesive overlapping it with the die-cut rectangle. A small bookmark with a string, stuck it on one side completes my card. This was basically to fill in the open gaps. 



Thank you for dropping by my blog. Hope you liked my card
Kindly leave your feedback in the comments below.


Do check out the inspirations by my other DT friends on the blog.

Regards
Anila Dikay

No comments:

Post a Comment