Wednesday 12 September 2018

Happy birthday - For kids

Hi everyone!
Here's a quick card I made today for the challenge over at Create-a-smile blog. The theme for the challenge is For kids!


I made a 4"x4" notecard using the Cart full of treasures stamp set.

I have done some masking and stamping over here. 
I stamped the image after masking of this hand holding the Cart. I also stamped the balloons from the other stamp by masking off the remaining part of it. Using Memento marker, I drew the balloon strings and completed the hand/ body part. Coloured and fussy cut the image.
On a water color paper, I drew the grass and stones. Coloured them. Stamped the sentiment and mounted the image. 
Gave a light colour wash around the image to give it a little pop. 
Matted this over a card base.
Added few clear drops. 



Playing along with


No comments:

Post a Comment