Friday 21 September 2018

Happy Birthday - Gatefold card

Hi everyone!
I have one 4"x4" gatefold card today on the blog. 

I made this to link up with the current Inkspirational challenge, where the theme is to use a doily. 
Here is my card!



I have used the MFT mandala die to make my card. I took a cardstock measuring 4"x8". Scoring at 2" from both the sides along the 8". I partially die-cut the 2" part on both the sides using the mandala/doily die. I took another coloured cardstock measuring 4"x8" and adhered it from inside. Glued the doily part on the coloured card. Die-cut a circle and stamped the sentiment on it. Adhered it to the right panel of the card. Added few sequins. Lastly, tied a string around the card to hold it closed. 


Thank you for stopping by!

Anila

Linking to the following challenge





No comments:

Post a Comment