Monday 17 September 2018

The earth laughs in flowers (LB dt post)

Hello friends! 
Today, I am sharing a card made using some pre-cut paper embellishments by Little Birdie Crafts. The unique thing about these is that they are white in colour (ready to be coloured) and are printed on a textured paper which allows water colouring. They are self-adhesive! 
Here's a look at the watercoloured embellishments!

 

Once I coloured them all, it took me little time to convert them in cards. 

Here's my card  

 

I die-cut a rectangle from a pink chevron paper from the Aquarelle paper pack by Little Birdie. Adhered this to a white card base. Die cut a smaller rectangle, stamped the sentiment. Foam mounted a smaller rectangle in the center of the card. Mounted the florals using additional foam tapes. Lastly, added a few clear drops. 

 

Thank you for stopping by!

Playing along with
theflowerchallenge - Anything goes 

CASonSunday # 141

No comments:

Post a Comment