Saturday 1 December 2018

Merry Christmas (Inkspirational)

Good morning friends!
I have a quick card for the Inkspirational challenge going live today.

Theme is Anything Christmas.
Here's my card 

I have used all the snowflake stamps from my stash. I made this card along with my previous card full of snowflakes in gold. 
You can view that card over here.

I stamped all the snowflakes randomly using various Lawn Fawn dye inks on a white panel.
Once dry, I drew the string and bow for each snowflake. 
I diecut the alphabets using MFT alphabet dies. Stamped "Merry" on a piece of cardstock. 
Assembled them all on the panel.
Foam mounted the panel on a card base with a contrasting green strip running under it.
Lastly added colour coordinating sequins on all the snowflakes.





Thank you for stopping by.
Looking forward to seeing your entry in the Inkspirational gallery.

Linking to



No comments:

Post a Comment